Still more stuff is being discovered, though it's mostly DW abilities at this point. Make sure to check it out though, there are huge finds in there!
- First off, more Hidden Hollow Pokémon: Wonder Skin Venomoth, which pales in comparison to Tinted Lens. But the big find, one that will deeply impact the metagame, is the introduction of IMPOSTER DITTO!
- Using the Dream Radar while a gen 4 game is in the cartridge slot will give you access to the mascot of that particular game. While Telepathy Dialga, Palkia and Giratina are useless, we also get Multiscale Lugia and Regenerator Ho-Oh out of the deal! Now there's no reason why they shouldn't become top threats in ubers, and it also pretty much cements Ho-Oh's position in the tier for a long, long time.
- Open mouth, insert foot. Turns out my assessment that the Dream World stuff was over may have been way off. You see, your Dream World scores for BW1 and BW2 are separate, meaning that you essentially have to start over with BW2. And there you start with two areas, the Sparkling Sea and the Icy Cave. This explains why we haven't seen any gen 5 Pokémon anywhere else, and as a result we may yet see a certain Pokémon in the depths of the Spooky Manor...
- For reference purposes, here are the areas that are labeled as "post-game" in BW2: everything from Twist Mountain to route 9, route 15, and everything past Skyarrow Bridge. Route 10 and most of the old Victory Road are completely gone, though you can access the upper floors of the latter from the League entrance.
- There really shouldn't be any reason why you should lose to the E4 this time around. Why am I saying that? Well, on route 23 you can find Audinos up to level 51. What you'll be facing in the League is in the 56-59 range. And from my experience, it's very, VERY easy to raise a team to level 60 from Audinos around level 50. For comparison's sake, the highest Audinos you can find in BW1's main game are level 36, and you face Pokémon in the 48-54 range at the League.