Check out Serebii for the details. It's set to be similar to the one in BW1, but the info I think we're all interested in is, will the Dream World be bearable? Will we get new abilities? At the very least, we'll be getting new areas and Pokémon. One of the new areas is called the Cool Hole, which implies a heavy Ice-type population. Looking at the Ice-types that don't have their DW abilities yet, we have a few:
- Pickpocket Weavile. Are you serious? Pressure is the best option on a Pokémon with 70/65/85 defenses and a shitty defensive typing? PASS.
- Thick Fat Mamoswine: While they currently exist, they were only given through a special distribution as male Mamoswines. Meaning no Swinub/Piloswine-only moves, and no egg moves either, which is a crippling flaw.
- Moody Glalie: Banned ability, whoop-dee-doo.
- Cursed Body Froslass: Meh, interesting novelty, but Snow Cloak is far more helpful.
- Soundproof Abomasnow: Could be useful in lower tiers where Snow Warning is banned, but an absolute joke in OU.
Of course I didn't mention Snow Cloak Articuno and Ice Body Regice (for all that they'd be a nice improvement) because I'm not expecting legendaries to be distributed there. As for gen 5 Pokémon, it's still unknown whether we'll actually get some of them this time, but the Ice-types with DW abilities are Weak Armor Vanilluxe and Swift Swim Beartic (!!!). So overall, Mamoswine is the only one worth looking forward to. Of course, we're going to be getting Pokémon from other types, but which ones? Who knows.
Speaking of the Dream World, you'll be able to visit it once every 20 hours instead of 24 hours like before. I'm going to assume it's because of low traffic. Gee, I wonder why?