Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Poll change: BW2 and Nobunaga

The results of the last poll about general perception of a sequel BW2 reveal that the general belief mirrors mine: careful optimism. No less than 159 voters out of 229 say they're skeptical but optimistic, and 62 of the remaining 70 are certain it'll succeed. More pessimistic options are almost nowhere to be found: only six voters say they're afraid Gamefreak might stumble, and the last two believe there's no way the game can work.

Moving on, next question is about the recently released (in Japan, of course) Pokémon x Nobunaga's Ambition. What's the general opinion on THAT title? Are you looking forward to it, or couldn't you possibly care less? Did the info released in the last few days impact your interest?

5 comments:

  1. I'm personally not a fan of SRPGs, so I doubt I would buy the game if it got an international release. However, I do hope that those who do enjoy these kinds of games get a chance to play it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know even those with no interest in the game wouldn't mind seeing an international release for the sake of those who do. I'm asking for each person's individual opinion on whether they'd be interested in the game if it got said international release.

      Delete
  2. I cannot tell you how badly I want this game to be released internationally. I am afraid to say it, but just the fact that it is a crossover with freaking Pokemon of all things makes me turn my head to listen. Unfortunately, it looks to me that it will get the Mother 3 treatment and not get translated because it is a DS game, and DS games already aren't selling too hot. Just the other day, I saw Pokemon Black in a bargain bin. Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And if we don't get an international release, I'm hoping against all hope that it'll get the Mother 3 treatment and get a translation patch.

      Delete
  3. I'm definitely interested, it looks like it could be the best spin-off Pokemon has had so far! I know the Mystery Dungeon games are great, but I could never get into them with random dungeons (my problem with random dungeons is that it's a requirement for them to be generic) and the general randomness of recruiting. I love SRPGs, though, and adding Pokemon seems like a recipe for success in this case.

    ReplyDelete