Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Censorship Havoc

First things first, remember when part 148 of my Crystal LP was blocked in 215 countries? Well apparently that's been scaled back, and it's only blocked in the Pacific Islands now. But I'm not sure whether that's accurate, so I'd like you to check it out and see if it's still blocked for you or not. Then tell me in the comments, along with which country you're from. This especially goes for Americans, since I know for a fact that it was blocked in America not long ago.

Then there's the issue of the song that I was planning on using for the LP-ending credits. Without spoiling what it is, it seems like it's going to be blocked in Australia, Belgium and Luxembourg. For the sake of the people within these countries, if the credits don't end up as their own video I'll make another version of the video without the credits.

Edit: I meant in the comments here on the blog, but it doesn't really matter. America and England have access to the video now, whereas they didn't earlier on, so this update is probably for real. I went and re-edited the playlist for the Crystal LP.

5 comments:

  1. The video loaded and played just fine for me, and I live in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. America here, and it played with no problems. But you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not blocked, and I live in Luxembourg... but the video wasn't blocked here in the beginning of January.

    As for the LP-ending credits... you'll likely have to do one version without the song, since I live in Luxembourg, but... I'll see if the "uncensored" credits show up. I'll certainly keep you informed on that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I assume that the video works for the whole of the UK, and not just England. Though I wouldn't know as I live in England.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Slow, I'm from the U.S. and everything worked perfectly, I can even listen to the song again.

    ReplyDelete