Monday, April 29, 2013

What part of "NO" don't you understand?

So I got my seventeen billionth partnership offer this morning. What makes this one stand out, though, is the fact that the sender was already aware that I go out of my way to NOT accept such offers. His excuse was, "I'm sure your viewers won't mind". Yeah, sure, considering I made a poll here about that, and it turns out they WOULD mind.

As you can imagine, it made me twice as happy to click the "ban" button. Talk about stubborn! Still, it's even more annoying than usual to get partnership offers from people who know you don't want them.

3 comments:

  1. What the hell is WRONG with these people?! Even knowing that someone doesn't want partnership and still offering it to them is stupid as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe they have realized how crap their selection is and decide to find quality video gamers, regardless of their opinion...OR they just searched random people and sent the PM to them. Hey, at least addressing the issue is as simple as a few clicks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this calls for another rant video that you can show future hunters?

    ReplyDelete