- Only 138 Pokémon in the main story? Don't they ever learn? They seem to be mostly gen 5 Pokémon, but Croagunk, Bagon and Wooper are also in there among others.
- Pokémon not in your group level up along with those that are. Full mechanics are currently unknown. Do they gain full experience? Only up to a certain ceiling? Or a percentage? Who knows? Either way, this is really neat, as long as the game is balanced around that.
- One mission per visit to a dungeon... well, this sucks. The rewards better be good.
Edit, November 23, 7:41 AM EST:
- Money is capped at 9999, huh? Guess they really want you to spend... but seriously, FOUR DIGITS?
- Like in MD2, seems like there are quite a few dungeons with only you and your partner. There are even some dungeons where you're completely alone. Ouch.